Thursday, September 29, 2011

"While I was holding on, all you did was to LET GO..." --- Vernice




Alone I sit and think,
Alone I experience and cry in sink,




Alone I reach for my heart and see
My heart was bleeding and I can feel the pain is sieze.





Alone I sit and think about deeper ache,
Alone I experience my sadness and wake,





Alone I reach for the worst in vain,
Alone I feel the pain.



Alone I sit and think about slicing the photos,
Alone I experience my emptiness and cry for all I’ve lost,





Alone I cut nice drawings for all of those who want to watch,
Alone I feel the pain in catch.



Alone I sit and think about finishing it all,
Alone I experience a new kind of numb feeling take over me in call, 






Alone I cry for all that’s been and never will be again,

Alone I think it all over and end this kind of game






But in the end, I was never alone
For God is here with me, watching all along...






God bless ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment