Friday, September 23, 2011

When I was a child...

"I am the only person in the world I should like to know thoroughly."



This is me. My life as a child. My life as a girl who was born at the hardest period of my mother's womb.
I do my thing, you do yours. I am not here in the world to live up your expectations and you are not in this world, to live up to mine. You are you, and I am I. and this is my life...

In this picture, I am still happy playing with my new toys and still exploring the existential world of mine.

My mother and my father are always here for me... Likewise, they gave their best to make me feel the most important person in their lives. As their daughter, I am so blessed to have both of them because they always encourages me to pursue my dreams with God's help.

This is my family

God bless us always ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment